Wilderness Cabins -- Please help

Dec 8th, 2009, 02:33 PM
Original Poster

Wilderness Cabins -- Please help

We are headed to Disney in January with our two children (ages 4 and 7). We love the wilderness lodge concept, but really would like a place with more space. The wilderness lodge only has single rooms available and no villas. That being said, we are looking at the Cabins in the Wilderness Campground. These cabins look very cute, but the reviews on them seem a bit all over the place. Any honest opinions would be great. Please help -- need to book by tomorrow, December 9, 2009. Thanks.
Dec 8th, 2009, 03:08 PM

might post this on - I think the website is allears.com. there is a really good disney board, I think it is called allears, but not sure.
Dec 8th, 2009, 03:10 PM

try disboards.com
Dec 8th, 2009, 06:45 PM

As an option, might want to check the Villas at The Animal Kingdom Lodge.
Dec 8th, 2009, 07:05 PM

The cabins are great. We stayed there once when our kids were that age. You have a separate room to put the kids to sleep in. You have a kitchen so you can give your kids a break from restaurants. At that age, my kids just needed mac & cheese or something else familiar every other day or so. It seemed a little quieter there than some of the bigger resorts, which was a nice break after the parks. I would recommend them.