Where to go?

May 7th, 2002, 08:28 AM
cheryl

Where to go?

I have a ticket that I have to book by June 22 or I lose it. Where can a person go in the Continental U.S. and have a wholesome good time traveling solo? Thanks a bunch.

May 7th, 2002, 08:47 AM
Have Fun!

Wholesome: Walt Disney World in Florida. Walt Disney Land in California. Salt Lake City, Utah. Any of the Six Flags Theme Parks in the U.S.

May 7th, 2002, 08:54 AM
Suzy

Ick, ick, ick! No Disney or Six Flags for me. I've traveled plenty solo -- you can have a good wholesome time almost anywhere.

What do you enjoy? Cities, museums, history, outdoors, sports, tropics, just relaxing or doing something all the time? Personally, I'm looking forward to a solo long weekend in New York City soon. So much to do!

May 7th, 2002, 09:45 AM
x

What is "wholesome" anyway?

May 7th, 2002, 09:46 AM
hello

and you are coming from ....?

May 7th, 2002, 10:08 AM
Jerri

Pamper yourself at a really beautiful spa in an area that you've always wanted to visit. On the travel channel they showed some in the Southwest which looked amazing. There are always other singles there so you won't be alone, so to speak. If you chose the southwest you could explore all the artist shops and galleries, sample the local food, sign up for a jeep tour that explores all the beautiful scenery, or just veg out. The best of both worlds.