Notices

Upscale Dining in Lancaster/Hershey area?

Old Jul 3rd, 2002, 08:54 PM
Wendy

Upscale Dining in Lancaster/Hershey area?

I was wondering if anyone can recommend a romantic resturant in Lancaster/ Hershey area? Thanks.

Old Jul 4th, 2002, 05:33 PM
Gary

Hotel Hershey, located off of Hersheypark drive opposite Hersheypark area. Very upscale, beautiful rotunda dining room & well worth it.

Old Jul 8th, 2002, 10:55 AM
J. Shelly

Living in Lancaster, I would suggest the Log Cabin located about 8 miles north of Lancaster and The Accomac Inn located on the Susquehanna River in York County; or, for a little more casual, but still romantic, Bryan Kent's in Hershey (very good, not touristy) and Al Mediteranio (the besat of all four) in Hummelstown next to Hershey. Enjoy.

Old Jul 8th, 2002, 11:37 AM
sn

There's only one choice: Green Hills Inn:

Lancaster/Berks Counties
2444 Morgantown Rd. (9 mi. north of Pennsylvania Tpke., exit 22) Reading, PA, 19607-9631 (610) 777-9611

For "big-city dining in a country farmhouse" setting, this Franco-American housed in a "charming" 1805 Reading inn is "consistently marvelous"; "you can tell the chef has a great eye for detail", since his "intensely flavored" fare garners the No. 1 Food rating in Lancaster/Berks, and the "cordial", "caring" staff follows suit with the area's No. 1 Service, so you "can't go wrong for special occasions" here.

Old Jul 8th, 2002, 03:33 PM
elaine

An excellent restaurant in Hershey is Brian Kent (located on Chocolate Ave.). Menu and decor very upscale.