Notices

Two Hotels

Old Jul 23rd, 2002, 08:31 AM
lorra

Two Hotels

Staying at the Renaissance Ilikai for 2 days, then moving to Hilton Hawaiian Village. Do I need a taxi or can I roll my suitcase on over?

Old Jul 23rd, 2002, 10:27 AM
xx

Like it's critical you have an answer to this now for Chrissies Sake? What is the big deal? You do or you don't. You'll see when you get there, or must you budget for this added expense? Also, could you Possibly, if you tried, have made your title anymore ambiguous? Two hotels. Anyone home? Here we are, wasting time on another idiot Hawaii post which we otherwise might have ignored.

I'm jumping on the bandwagon. Hawaii needs its own forum. Lets get these damn brainless posts outta here.

Old Jul 23rd, 2002, 12:32 PM
Sam

Ouch, that was pretty harsh. I think this is a legit question. Sure, the title could have been better, but this is FAR from the dumbest post that's on this board at the moment.

Old Jul 23rd, 2002, 03:32 PM
Patty

Unless you have a lot of luggage, it shouldn't be any problem just walking it over. But you can easily judge for yourself when you get there.

Old Jul 23rd, 2002, 04:51 PM
lorra

Now I remember why I haven't posted on this site for a year. Just a question, sorry I ruined someone's day.

Old Jul 24th, 2002, 04:18 AM
Sam

Lorra, just ignore "xx." I think some people like to come here just so they can insult people anonymously. Don't let a few jerks scare you off.

Sorry I can't help as I haven't been to Hawaii, but wanted to give you a "pep talk" anyway.

Old Jul 24th, 2002, 07:04 AM
Jen

I'm with Sam, so you're title wasn't that clear, big deal, it's a free country and a legit question. I research every breathing detail before I go on vacation, and the posters on this forum are always so knowledgible and detailed, that your question could easily be answered, and it was. If someone doesn't have something nice to say, don't say it all, it's insulting, and although free speech, I have enough negative things in my life, don't need to read about it too. Go to Jerry Springer.com if you want to vent.