suite hotels in Washington, DC

Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 27th, 2009, 02:47 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

suggestions for hotels with suites or adjoining rooms in Washington DC area. Also, Priceline for Washington DC hotels
Old Apr 27th, 2009, 03:40 PM

There are several Embassy Suites in DC. In addition to the one downtown, there are ES in Alexandria and Chevy Chase that are very convenient to Metro stations; the one in Crystal City is not.
Old Apr 27th, 2009, 04:12 PM

We enjoyed our stay at the Residence Inn Arlington Pentagon City. My mother traveled with my husband and I and we all stayed in the one room, but there were two separate bedrooms so we had our own space. The breakfast was above average and there was a metro stop within walking distance. Perfect unless you want to be downtown DC.
Old Apr 27th, 2009, 05:38 PM

We just got back from the Residence Inn Arlington Pentagon City. We had a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom suite with a small kitchen. It was perfect for our needs. It was about a 2 block walk to the Metro, but the hotel has a shuttle that will drive you to anywhere within a mile of the hotel. You can call them and they will also pick you up. The breakfast is passable. It suited us perfectly.
Old Apr 28th, 2009, 01:56 PM

Take a look at the Hampton Inn and Suites Reagan National in Arlington ( Crystal City ). We stayred there for a week and loved it. The room rates vary by day of the week but the rate averaged out nicely.The hotel is two blocks from the Crystal City metro and also three blocks from Arlington's restaurant row with several very good restaurants. They also have a shuttle.Look at Trip Advisor for the numerous reviews of this property. Forgot to mention that the included hot breakfast is very good.