Reload this Page >

St. Francesville B&Bs

Search

St. Francesville B&Bs

Search this Thread

Old Apr 17th, 2002, 05:58 AM
Anna

St. Francesville B&Bs

Has anyone stayed at The Myrtles B&B, St. Francesville Inn, or any of the other B&Bs located there. We plan on staying two, maybe three, nights. Is this too much time, will we run out of things to do? We are interested in the plantation tours.

Old Apr 17th, 2002, 07:37 AM
babycakes

We stayed at a B&B in town several years(maybe the Barrow House?) and loved our visit. I don't think 2 or 3 nights is too much--there is plenty to see and tour. Have a great trip!

Old Apr 17th, 2002, 09:23 AM
ABS

There is much to do in St. Francisville and I know that you will enjoy it. You may also enjoy taking the free ferry across the Mississippi to New Roads, Louisiana to eat at Ma Mama's, Satterfields, or Joe's. The food in south Louisiana is wonderful. Enjoy!

You may want to retitle your question - St. Francisville, Louisiana B & B's.

Old May 27th, 2002, 09:39 AM
Ben

We stayed at the Butler Greenwood B&B. It was great. We stayed in the gazebo & really enjoyed it. The stained glass windows are beautiful. There is a strange history about the owner of the place. It was hot & dry last July (like now) but it was still pretty. We ate seafood enchilladas ate a little place in town. There are several interesting places to visit nearby.

Old Jun 11th, 2002, 01:54 PM
Laurie

I stayed at the Myrtles a few years ago and it was great. The only problem was that I was too scared to sleep - ghosts. I have also stayed at the Cottage and it was nice too.

Have fun,
Laurie