sedona lodging

Mar 12th, 2001, 12:43 PM
Marlene

sedona lodging

In April we are vising Sedona, and are now trying to decide between Desert Quail Inn or Sky Ranch Lodge. Has anyone stayed at either one of these 2 places to give a recommendation? Thanks for the help

Mar 12th, 2001, 03:33 PM
Old Hand

Desert Quail is 7 miles south of Sedona in the Village of Oak Creek and on Hwy. 179, the main road in from the south. Sky Ranch Lodge sits on a 500 ft. high mesa with a 60-mile view. It's a choice between plain vanilla and strawberry-raspberry-orange with whipped cream and a cherry on top.

Mar 25th, 2001, 01:27 PM
starr

you must stay at Enchantment Resort- it is in its own canyon and absolutely the most beautifu spot in sedonna!

Jul 6th, 2005, 12:21 PM

Has anyone been to the Adobe Village in Sedonna or the Lodge at Sedona or the Canyon Villa? Looking for a suggestion. Thank you..
Jul 7th, 2005, 04:52 AM

We stayed recently (April) at Desert Quail. For the price 89. and then a AARP or AAA discount. Room was large, comfortable with a refrigerator containing some complimentary fresh fruit. They have a laundry on site. We found it convenient to everything HOWEVER we did drive up past Sky Ranch Lodge. I LOVED the location and the wonderful view some of the units must have!! I can't speak for the interior but had I my druthers I would have opted for the Sky Ranch Lodge over Desert Quail. h
Jul 7th, 2005, 05:28 AM

Check the website for enchantment... we found a promotional rate of $225 per night and were given a two room suite in our own cassita. When we asked why this was available, the desk clerk said that in slower weeks this helped to fill the resort... go figure... a $1500 a night room for $225... good luck!