Search

Sedona Hotels

Search this Thread

Old Jan 23rd, 2004, 04:15 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sedona Hotels

We are going to be in Sedona for 3 days in March. We are considering either the Hilton or the Raddison Paco Daiblo since the rates are the same. Does anyone have any advice on which to choose?
Old Jan 23rd, 2004, 04:27 PM

I vote for the Hilton.
Old Jan 23rd, 2004, 05:54 PM

We stayed at the Hilton in Sedona back in January of 2002 on a priceline bid and absolutely loved it. We are also going back in March, but got the Radisson this time on our bid. I was really hoping for a repeat with the Hilton since we enjoyed it so much. I really don't have an informed opinion on the Radisson, but if I had booked conventionally, would have chosen the Hilton.
Old Jan 23rd, 2004, 07:44 PM

I have not stayed at either but made several inquiries prior to bidding on Priceline. I got the Radisson and I am okay with that for the price. However, if they were the same rate and I booked conventionally, the Hilton by far.
Old Jan 24th, 2004, 04:34 AM
Original Poster

Hi again - I just found the Hyatt which seems to be a better rate and location but is still under construction - any thoughts?
Old Jan 24th, 2004, 05:00 AM
OliveOyl

I was there over Thanksgiving. Do a Hyatt Pinon Pointe text search for more of a description. Our suite was very impressive!

By still under construction...there are several bldgs, the one you will stay in is completed. They are building more off a bit from the main bldg and the stores were still under construction in Nov. We did not hear any construction noise at all during our stay. This is not part of Hyatt Hotels and Resorts, but Hyatt Vacation Club, the company's timeshare division, but is renting as a hotel initially. The result is, you can have a very nicely equipped unit with full kitchen and nice quality furnishings, but I believe some of the bedrooms can also be closed off to be rented as single units if that is your preference.

Old Mar 1st, 2004, 06:21 AM

We are looking for a hotel in Sedona and wondered what you'd have to pay for a nice place there on priceline. Right now we have reservations at Sky Lodge but they could be cancelled if we found something else better in the area. We tried $70 but didn't get anything and had heard that Sky Lodge has one of the best views.