Sedona-Hilton vs. Best Western

Old Oct 16th, 2006, 10:08 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sedona-Hilton vs. Best Western

We'll be on our 2nd trip to Sedona between Christmas and New Years. We have a 9 yo and maybe the Hilton w/the indoor pool might be more fun than the Best Western. We stayed at Oak Creek last Spring. Is there a prefernce?
Old Oct 16th, 2006, 12:38 PM

It appears that there are more than one Best Western in Sedona. I have stayed at the BW Inn of Sedona. I loved the facility and the pool was of no significance to me; however, I was not impressed with the pool as I glanced at it as I walked past.
Old Oct 16th, 2006, 04:28 PM
TahitiTams

I stayed at the BW of Sedona in March and I got a killer deal for $79 a night through Expedia and it was a great with beautiful views of the red rock and the patios are a shared situation which at first I was thinking I wouldn't like my space invaded but it wasn't a problem for us but I could see that it could with the wrong element.. The pool was uneventful and next to the area where you get breakfast..
I would do the Hilton especially if they have an indoor pool for your 9 year old..should be gorgeous during the holidays.

Old Oct 16th, 2006, 05:23 PM
emd

Did you see my answers on your other post on this topic?
Old Oct 19th, 2006, 01:28 PM
Original Poster

Thanks so much for the help. My computer went kapute for a few days and I'm just getting caught up now. We decided on the Hilton, and we're doing the Adventure Company Ride/Jeep/Cookout. We're also going to spend a bit of time in Jerome. Again, thanks for the responses.