Sarento's on the Beach - Kihei

Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 18th, 2004, 11:58 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi - I checked out their menu and it seemed rather limited. Does anyone know if the menu they list online is complete or if they offer additional Italian dishes?

http://www.tri-star-restaurants.com/...ch/index.shtml

Thanks!
Old Nov 18th, 2004, 03:05 PM

Not trying to be wise, but why not call the restaurant and ask directly? The answer you receive here will be secondary knowledge. Sarentos could change their menu "tomorrow", you know?

Old Nov 18th, 2004, 03:30 PM

Yes, the pdf on their website is their entire menu. I have a copy of their menu here and compared the two. As for them changing it, it has been the same for a very long time. The only changes I have sen are when the prices go up.

Old Nov 18th, 2004, 03:34 PM

The menu is limited, nut don't forget they have daily specials which are always delicious! I also love the location of the restaurant. Have a great meal! I know we did!
Old Nov 19th, 2004, 05:20 AM
Original Poster

Thanks - yeah, I could call the restaurant but there are so many knowledgeable folks on here who have just returned from Maui or live on Maui - and since I will be there in 3 weeks I opted to ask folks on here instead of spending the money on the phone call.

I could easily find something on the menu that I like, but my fiance has a more limited palet and I am afraid he will not - so that is why I asked. I thought they might have more traditional Italian fare, but it seems that might not be the case. Maybe we will stop in when we are there to see what they offer in the way of specials!

Thanks here_today_gone2Maui and bebe0711 for the info!!

Beachgirl
Old Nov 19th, 2004, 05:27 AM
Original Poster

Author: beachgirl66
Date: 11/19/2004, 09:20 am
Message: Thanks - yeah, I could call the restaurant but there are so many knowledgeable folks on here who have just returned from Maui or live on Maui - and since I will be there in 3 weeks I opted to ask folks on here instead of spending the money on the phone call.

I could easily find something on the menu that I like, but my fiance has a more limited palet and I am afraid he will not - so that is why I asked. I thought they might have more traditional Italian fare, but it seems that might not be the case. Maybe we will stop in when we are there to see what they offer in the way of specials!

Thanks here_today_gone2Maui and bebe0711 for the info!!

Beachgirl