I know that the hotel/tourism tax is ~15% in San Francisco. Is there also a California sales tax that will also be added to hotel bills? What is the rate for that?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 10 Day California Vacation Advice
- 2 Should we go to Orlando if not interested in Disney World?
- 3 Everglades en route from Ft Myers to Miami doable?
- 4 4 days in San Diego
- 5 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 6 NY theater district restaurant
- 7 Family winter holiday
- 8 Please help - Hawaii itinerary - big island and Honolulu
- 9 Trip to Cali
- 10 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 11 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 12 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 13 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 14 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 15 CAR TRIP FROM WI TO CA (in winter!!)
- 16 Minneapolis to Mount Rushmore (worth it?)
- 17 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest
- 18 Big Sur weather in early December
- 19 PAC coast highway Oregon
- 20 Lake Quinault Lodge
- 21 Our next summer trip
- 22 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 23 Boston Must Do's with 4 year old
- 24 Dulles to BWI
- 25 Drive Time from Philadelphia to Gettysburg?