Search

San Francisco

Search this Thread

Old Sep 11th, 2002, 12:24 AM
Angel

San Francisco

I´m leaving to San Francisco next November, 2nd and will spend a week there, I would love to know how could be the weather there on the first week of this month, any important event (concerts, sports) or anything interesting I can not find in books or in the internet. Thanks a lot

Old Sep 11th, 2002, 08:12 AM
J Correa

The weather is SF the 1st week in November could be anything from warm and sunny to pouring down rain. The fall is generally sunny, warm, and fairly fog-free. The winters are cool and wet. November is a transitional month, so the weather really depends on how early the rains come this year. Even if it does rain, it probably wont rain the entire week. Layers are a good idea whenever visiting SF because of the micro-climates around the city, so just bring what you normally would and throw an umbrella into your suitcase.

Old Sep 11th, 2002, 08:25 AM
Faina

For November events check out SFgate.com or BayArea.com

All I know is the circus is coming to town! Circue du Soleil is bringing Varekai to the PacBell park.

Old Sep 11th, 2002, 10:42 AM
Swami

Angel,

I have looked in my crystal ball for a very, very long time. Here is your weather report for San Francisco (or _______________________) for the first week of November, 2002.

Chance of some sun, clouds, rain. Temps probably in the 60s, but could be in the 50s or even the 40s. It will be cooler at night. Probably no fog, but if there is, could be the Tule type which is zero visibilty.

Leave you bathing suit at home. Wear Hawaiin shirts and shorts at your own risk.

My picture is fading........it's gone! I really hope this helps.

Angel, I have a question for you. What is the weather going to be like the first week of November, 2002, where you live?

Swami

Old Sep 11th, 2002, 11:35 AM
cirque

I saw Cirque du Soleil "Varekai" opening night in Montreal. It was a great show.

Old Sep 11th, 2002, 11:40 AM
J Correa

We have tickets for when it comes to SJ. I can't wait.