Restaurant near Lawrenceville, GA

Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 18th, 2007, 11:40 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My wife and I will be visiting a couple in an assisted care nursing home in Lawrenceville a couple days after Christmas and would like to know a nice place for lunch. I have looked at CofC for the area but restaruants are VERY NUMEROUS and am wondering if anyone from that area could suggest a couple nice places.
Old Dec 18th, 2007, 11:46 AM

You might get a more localized list of restaurants if you check with the hotel where you are staying. They will know what is in that area of town.
Old Dec 18th, 2007, 12:30 PM

What road is either the facility or hotel on? "Lawrenceville" can cover a really large area. There are tons of chain restaurants. Give us a road to give us an idea of where you will be and we can go from there.
Old Dec 18th, 2007, 12:36 PM

Despite what I just said, here are a couple of suggestions -

Little Gardens - www.littlegardens.com
It's been a while since I've been there, but it was a very nice place to eat. Used to take customers and co-workers from out of town there all the time

Panera Bread is a chain, but a great lunch spot with sandwiches, soups, salads - and wifi

Chin Chin in Duluth may not be too far from where you may be. Very good Chinese and sushi. A popular lunch place

Old Dec 20th, 2007, 06:05 AM

If you get on State Road 120, which is also called Pike Street, off of Georgia 316, you'll find just about every type of fast food or chain on the market...Chinese, Burger King, McDonald's, Wendy's, Arby's, The Colonel, Chik-Fil-A, Krystal, an Applebee's, and a whole bunch more, are on the east side of 316. On the west side, there is as assortment of what you would call 'better' choices, but again, just about anything you'd be in the mood to eat.