Reload this Page >

pleasant holidays travel

Search

pleasant holidays travel

Search this Thread

Old Jun 28th, 2002, 11:57 AM
Betsy

pleasant holidays travel

Has anyone ever used them? We just booked with them for Maui.

Old Jun 28th, 2002, 12:00 PM
tony

Betsy,
Do a search here and you'll find a host of comments - some real horror stories too. You'll regret you even heard of them.

Old Jun 28th, 2002, 12:15 PM
amy

I've used them in the past for Maui. Yes, they are considered discounted travel services, and yes, some people have had problems with them. We didn't experience any trouble. Got the flight, condo and car from them for a week-long trip to Maui. Everything ran smoothly. The only irritant was having to get up at the crack of dawn to get to the airport in time for the charter flight, then having to wait in a huge line while only two agents checked everyone in. Have fun!

Old Jun 28th, 2002, 02:08 PM
belle

I used them on 3 of my 5 trips to Hawaii (last time I used them was in 1999) and never had any trouble. I have heard people complain in the past about their charter flight, but since I live on the east coast, I was always booked on Delta's regular flight service

Old Jun 28th, 2002, 03:34 PM
nmm

We switched hotels in Oahu and it took 41/2 months for Hawaiian to credit my $2500.00 back. Only after I threatened to take them to small claims court and file a complaint with the better business bureau did I finally get my money back. Buyer beware....