Plaza Inn & Suites in Ashland, OR

Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 14th, 2004, 07:45 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Our favorite place to stay in Ashland is The Ashland Springs Hotel. They are full on the day we need to stay in Ashland. Has anyone stayed at this place? It sounds very nice, right on the creek with spas in the rooms. Also included is an extended continental breakfast and late evening PBJ's and cookies and milk that my daughter would love! Rooms for $99/night on Sat. which is reasonable!!

Also, has anyone dined at the Peerless lately and were you happy with it? TIA ***kim***
Old Apr 15th, 2004, 05:45 PM

Kimamom...

This IS one of our FAVORITE places in Ashland!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I did not see this post until now.
Book with them ASAP.

The happy hour, breakfast and EVERYTHING is simply fabulous.

Kimamom...how old is your daughter?
The cookies and milk are for us big kids
Their are not very many kids who stay here...I am sure you will be fine.

Peerless is ok. We had to make curtain so we were rushed. Do you mean for breakfast?

What plays? when...if that is not TMI.

Oaktown Traveler
Old Apr 15th, 2004, 07:53 PM
Original Poster

I just booked the King Spa Suite for $119/night with a sleeper sofa. The place sounds really cool. I was just browsing through a brochure I picked up in Ashland last summer & saw an ad.

My daughter is 15, a VERY seasoned traveler. The Peerless would be for our dinner the night we arrive. We probably won't do a play this time, maybe catch a flick at the Varsity Theater after dinner, then we need to head out very early to Seaside, OR.

I still need to post a trip report about my stay at The Plaza in Monterey last week! On the road again, I just can't wait to get on the road again! LOL Thanks for the response.

We may try to get into the Cabaret theatre, but we'll see, it's kind of a spur of the moment business/pleasure trip. ***kim***
Old Apr 16th, 2004, 08:01 AM

Sounds great!

Your teen will have a great time too.
The Varsity and Cab. are fun. Not sure what will be playing...

My Best!
Oaktown Traveler
Old Apr 16th, 2004, 08:12 AM
Original Poster

Does anyone know the names of some nice wine tasting places in Ashland? I know that the Wine Shop next to Chateaulin has tasting there, but any other wineries in the area I should try? ***kim***
Old Apr 16th, 2004, 08:23 AM

I was in Ashland this week with a friend and we took our 16 and 17 year old daughters to the Cabaret Theater. The current play, "They Came from Way Out There," is hilarious and we all really enjoyed it. It's playing through May 30, 8 PM Th though M, with Sunday 1 PM matinee. If you get a chance, it's well worth it.
Old Apr 16th, 2004, 07:52 PM
Original Poster

Orcas, I just called and they're sold out on the night we want. Maybe some day I'll actually be able to see a play in Ashland. We passed right by the town for many years before we finally made a stop there and now I'm hooked on the place. Won't drive by without a stop there now. I can't wait to see how the Plaza compares to "the Springs."

We have reservations for one night there coming back home. I got a King room at the ASH for $82/night on some discount website when I googled the hotel. ***kim***