Phx/Tuc accomodations

Search

Phx/Tuc accomodations

Search this Thread

Old Nov 18th, 2002, 09:35 AM
Dena

Phx/Tuc accomodations

Hi.
Any ideas on where to stay without kids? My husband and I are looking for a nice hotel with a pool and fitness area. Moderate priced. Thanks.

Old Nov 18th, 2002, 09:37 AM
Gail

What time of year?
Even places like Courtyard-Marriotts and such can be pricey in PHX in December-January.
Budget?

Old Nov 18th, 2002, 09:45 AM
Dena

Hi.

This is Dena again. My husband/I will be going to AZ in Feb. We don't want to spend no more than $100.00 night. Thanks.

Old Nov 18th, 2002, 09:52 AM
xxx

Go to priceline. You will have a hard time finding something under $100. That area is expensive.

Old Nov 18th, 2002, 12:36 PM
Judy

I agree with xxx. Feb. is high season in Phoenix & Tucson and you'll be hard pressed to find anything at that price, so Priceline may be your best bet.

Old Nov 18th, 2002, 05:13 PM
az

before going to priceline, can you be more specific in which areas you are interested in. There are many Mariott courtyards and similar complexes that may come within budget. if you want a bigger place then priceline might work

Old Nov 18th, 2002, 05:18 PM
Gail

I checked rates for some Marriotts and found the cheapest are Fairfield Inn $120, Residence Inn $160...several locations.
I could offer you access to a promotional discount for $100/night (4 nights) at one of the new luxury resorts in Scottsdale if you post your e-mail address, but I don't want to disclose it publically.

Old May 1st, 2003, 01:39 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi Gail,

If I give you my email do you have any special discount codes for May for any of the resorts? I was just searching some of the old messages and saw your offer of a discount code so I thought I would at least ask.

Thanks,
Susan