COVID-19 Travel Advisory: Stay up to date with the latest on the coronavirus pandemic.   Learn More >

Phoenix/Scottsdale Best Hotel.......

Old Jun 26th, 2006, 08:49 AM
Ike
Original Poster

Phoenix/Scottsdale Best Hotel.......

Would you choose the Biltmore, Fairmont, Ritz Carlton or Four Seasons for a short trip to Phoenix/Scottsdale..........no problem with $$ as I will be on business. Thanks.............
Old Jun 26th, 2006, 08:55 AM

Have stayed at all of them. How do YOU define best?
Old Jun 26th, 2006, 01:45 PM
Ike
Original Poster

I stayed at The Phoenician and The Boulders my last trip to AZ.........I like FS's. I stayed at the FS Mauu, Costa Rica, NYC and Whistler and I've stayed at numerous Fairmont's and RC's. RC is really my favorite but I like FS's too. I looked at the FS Scottsdale pretty close. I like their one bedroom suites @ 1,000 SF. They have an outdoor shower and plunge pool. The Biltmore looks nice too but it's kinda large for me. Which one do you like if $$ is no problem.
Old Jun 26th, 2006, 08:56 PM

Where do you need to be for the business part of your trip? The Fairmont Princess and the FS could be pretty far if you are going to be in downtown Phoenix.
Old Jun 26th, 2006, 09:04 PM

Stayed at the Fairmont Princess last year and was not that impressed, particularly with the so-so service and mediocre dining. Visited the Four Seasons and would definitely stay there on a future trip.
Old Jun 30th, 2006, 04:36 PM

If money is no object, and you don't care where you are, stay at the Four Seasons. Othewrise, stay at the Phoenician.

The Four Seasons is unfortunately in the middle of nowhere. Want to have dinner in SCOTTSDALE? Plan on a 30 minute drive, each way.