Reload this Page >

PF Chang's in Boston?

Search

PF Chang's in Boston?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 27th, 2002, 04:17 AM
peg

PF Chang's in Boston?

We are heading to Boston in December and I have heard there is a PF Chang's there...can anyone tell me exactly where it is? We will not have a car - we will be using the T. Is it easily accessible?

Old Nov 27th, 2002, 04:32 AM
Eric

The address for P.F. Chang's in Boston is 8 Park Plaza. It is a short walk from the Boylston T-Stop on the Green Line or from the New England Medical Center T-Stop on the Orange Line. Probably around a 5-10 minute walk from each. I believe it is actually located in the Transportation Building in the Theater District if you need to ask for directions.

Old Nov 27th, 2002, 04:49 AM
peg

So just because it says Park Plaza does not mean it is in the hotel? I was a little confused when I saw that. The transportation building - I think we were there before - is that like a big parking garage, but there is a Legal Seafood in there as well as a popular Italian chain? I love Boston and can't wait to get back to visit!

Old Nov 27th, 2002, 05:46 AM
Leslie

The restaurant is in the Transportation Building (which is not the parking garage). The restaurant may have an address of 8 Park Plaza, but it is actually on Charles Street, at the corner of Boylston Street (also across the street is the Four Seasons Hotel). But, the Transportation Building is across the street from the parking garage that has Legal Seafood as a tenant.

Old Nov 27th, 2002, 06:06 AM
peg

Thanks so much for your help - it will make our trip that much easier!

Can you suggest a good steak house in the Common area? I know that finding one will be a priority for my husband!!

Old Nov 27th, 2002, 07:41 AM
Michelle

I've done a number of steakhouses and I really must say I prefer the revamped 57 in the radison hotel on Stuart. It has that nostalgia feel to it.

Old Nov 27th, 2002, 07:42 AM
Leslie

Fleming's Steak House is in the same building that Legal Seafood is located in (on the street level of the parking garage). You might also try the Capital Grille.

Old Dec 5th, 2002, 05:09 PM
Janet

try Grill 23 located on the corner of Berkeley and Stuart (or right aroundd there). I like it much better than the cigar smokey Capital Grille

Old Dec 5th, 2002, 06:32 PM
mimi taylor

I agree with Janet but why Changs???