Reload this Page >

New Hope, Pa. Restaurant Rec's

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 6th, 2002, 06:08 AM
m

I'm looking for opinions on restaurants in the New Hope/Bucks county area - prefer a slightly casual place, food more important than atmosphere. We'll be dining with two very well-behaved 8 year-olds who are adventurous eaters. Have heard about Baci, Black Bass Inn - other ideas, anyone? Thanks in advance!

Old Jul 6th, 2002, 04:24 PM

ttt

Old Jul 6th, 2002, 04:28 PM
Trentonian

Hi -

I noticed your post earlier in the day and although I do not have any recommendations for New Hope, since you topped the post, I'll throw this one out to you!!

Directly across the bridge in Lambertville, NJ is the Lambertville Station. I have always had wonderful food and excellent service at this place. I always try to visit when I am in Lambertville or even New Hope.

Old Jul 6th, 2002, 04:29 PM
Trentonian

I forgot to mention you can walk across the small bridge.

Old Jul 8th, 2002, 03:45 AM
Lori

I would try "Mothers" on Main Street. Casual, excellent food. Lulu's on main street outside dining, very casual, a spot for people watching, a great place for lunch. "Logan Inn" is nice. Expensive and upscale would be the Inn at Phillips Mill. This is located outside of New Hope on 32. On the right hand side. Bring your own wine, great food and atmosphere. Also "Carla's" is pretty good. it is located on a corner on Main Steet.

Old Jul 8th, 2002, 05:16 AM
JKNYer

If you end up North of New Hope, I recommend Bucks Bounty.
A great restaurant with adventurous choices like venizen, duck and other game animals, as well as traditional choices. We thought the food was extraordinary and the prices not too high. They had some great home-made deserts as well.
It was a quiet, cabin-like atmosphere.
JK

Old Jul 8th, 2002, 07:04 AM
ilisa

Definitely Mother's - the food is great. I do miss going there for Sunday brunch with my family.