Reload this Page >

Myrtle Beach Honeymoon

Search

Myrtle Beach Honeymoon

Search this Thread

Old Nov 24th, 2002, 05:13 PM
Stephanie

Myrtle Beach Honeymoon

We are planning a Myrtle Beach Honeymoon for September 2003. We are looking for a hotel/resort where we could stay for $700 or less/week. We want some place with nice rooms, pools and on the ocean. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks!

Old Nov 25th, 2002, 09:18 AM
chuck

Stephanie,

I advise you to try for either Kingston Plantation or Ocean Creek, both are nice resorts (and the only two-of-a-kind in Myrtle Beach). I glanced at prices for KP (website: www.kingstonplantation.com) and it might be out of range for you. Ocean Creek does have villas in your price range for September 2003, which by the way is a great time to visit MB.

Ocean Creek's website is: http://www.oceancreek.com/. The Garden Villas available in your price range will be a relatively short walk to the beach (perhaps 5-10 minutes). OC is a fairly large, private resort. The oceanfront towers are more expensive, but the grounds are nice. We have stayed off the beach and were not bothered by the walk to get to the beach.

Obviously there are other hotels in MB, but there are no other true resorts. Good luck, and congratulations in advance!

Old Nov 25th, 2002, 09:22 AM
xxx

I agree with Chuck. I also want to add that you may want to look at renting a beach house in Pawleys Island. You may be able to get something for that price a row off the beach in September. Gorgeous island.

Old Nov 25th, 2002, 09:36 AM
pam

I only know of Kingston Plantation. It is a very nice place. I enjoyed myself there this past summer.I agree, Hawleys Island also a nice place to consider. Good luck and Congratulations.

Old Nov 25th, 2002, 12:54 PM
Stephanie

Thank you!