Search

Miami Nice Tours

Search this Thread

Old Dec 26th, 2006, 07:12 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Miami Nice Tours

Does anybody here know anything about this tour company and the tours that it offers to the Everglades and Key West? Would we be better doing them on our own with a rental car?
Old Jan 2nd, 2007, 01:08 PM

Haven't heard anything about that tour company.

If I were you, I'd rent a convertible and drive through the Keys!
Old Jan 2nd, 2007, 01:11 PM
Original Poster

How far down into the Keys can you travel from Miami in a daytrip?
Old Jan 2nd, 2007, 02:29 PM

It took us about 3 hours from Miami to get to Key West the Sunday after Thanksgiving.
Old Jan 3rd, 2007, 09:15 AM

Miami to Key Largo (which is the first key) takes about an hour. If you're traveling down to Key West, plan on it taking between 3 and 4 hours... as I'm certain you'd like to stop along the way.

Good half-way point would be the Hawks Cay Resort on Duck Key. If you're not too keen on driving all the way to Key West, you can enjoy jet skiing, parasailing, etc.

If you want to stay closer to Miami, then venture to Key Largo and Islamorada. In Key Largo, there's Alabama Jacks on Card Sound Road, John Pennekamp State Park, mabye visit the small Flea Market... In Islamorada you have the famous Tiki Bar and a great restaurant called Islamorada Fish Company where you can watch the sunset while having dinner.

If you're venturing to Key West, stop at Bahia Honda State Park. Sandspur Beach is our favorite (minus the smelly seaweed during the summertime).

Old Dec 8th, 2009, 01:06 PM

Just took a tour to Key West with Miami Nice tours. They were great! I could really take in the scenery on the ride down to Key West from Miami and at the end of the day I'm glad I didnt have to think of driving back myself. The door to door service from and back to my Miami Beach hotel just made it all worth it. The tour left very early in the morning and stopped for us to pick up breakfast on the way. We had several hours in Key West to do whatever we wanted. My mate and I went snorkeling and did a little souvenir shopping. We had a great day!