Kuai mid May

Old Mar 3rd, 2007, 11:40 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Kuai mid May

Can anyone help me with suggestions for mid May. My husband and I only have 4 days on ouy way to a business trip in Maui. I read some postings but any new idea's on best area to stay and help with accomadations. We prefer a more local feel rather then posh chain hotels. I've seen positive reports on The Cliff ( Princeville). Also kuaivilla but there will be only two of us. We like beautiful scenery and beaches. Any help greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance as this is my first time to Kuai.
Margie
Old Mar 4th, 2007, 11:42 AM

aloha margie... just to clarify, it's Kauai. I thought you might be asking about Kauai when I read your title.

The north shore would be ideal for you in mid May. Weather and scenery is gorgeous that time of year.

There are numerous condos available in Princeville. We have stayed at www.kauaivilla.com and love it. We have stayed there with 4 people, and also just the 2 of us... what's your budget?

Also take a look at the vacation rentals here... www.napaliprop.com

Happy hunting!

Old Mar 4th, 2007, 11:51 AM
iceeu2

margie, on your first trip to Kauai you are going to be all over the island, so don't fret about where to stay.

We like to stay in the Kapaa area...pert near smack dab in the center of the island. That way, you can make up your mind in the morning which direction you would like to go for the day.

We found a great deal on vrbo.com at The Waipouli Beach Resort. New condos.

You are going to love Kauai. Have fun.

Old Mar 4th, 2007, 11:54 AM

ps. margie... here's a thread from my '05 girls trip with some photos for you to peek at... might whet your appetite for Kauai. Enjoy!

http://fodors.com/forums/pgMessages....1&tid=34669307

Old Mar 4th, 2007, 01:42 PM
iceeu2

mak, it whetted mine!!