kitchnette in williamsburg

Jul 10th, 2009, 12:12 PM
Original Poster

kitchnette in williamsburg

we want lodging with a kitchenette in williamsburg. can you recommend something for us? we'll be there in september, with a car rental.
thanks.
Jul 10th, 2009, 12:30 PM

You might try Marriott's Manor Club at Ford's Colony. I'm pretty sure it is/was a timeshare and it looks real nice. times being what they are, I would bet the time shares are renting to non-owners more than they used to. Check out the ratings on tripadvisor.com
Have a great trip. We were in Williamsburg a few years ago and loved it.
Jul 10th, 2009, 01:32 PM

willis, I am assuming you mean Williamsburg VA even though this is tagged Wyoming.
There are a lot of time share resorts here in addition to the Marriott so that is one consideration. There is also a Residence Inn. I would also look at Kingsmill www.kingsmillresort.com for a nice sized kitchenette and full sized dining area. The single rooms do not have them, though, so you'll have to request the correct type room.
Jul 10th, 2009, 01:41 PM

Depending on how much kitchen you want, there's also the Embassy Suites. Free hot breakfast!
Jul 10th, 2009, 02:13 PM

I don't know what your budget is, but we stayed at the Kingsmill Resort in Williamsburg and it was lovely. We had a one bedroom condo with a full kitchen. Lots to do - golf, pools, bikes, tennis, racquetball, spa, etc. Very close to Busch Gardens and Water Country USA. About ten minutes from Colonial Williamsburg.
Jul 10th, 2009, 04:10 PM

VRBO has Williamsburg condo options. Many options and price ranges are available. http://www.vrbo.com/vacation-rentals/usa/virginia#a4645