Jury Washington Hotel in DC

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 14th, 2003, 04:58 AM
Marilyn

HI,
Has anyone stayed at the Jury Washington Hotel in DC. We will be in DC for two nights and would like to stay near Dupont Circle where there are good restaurants. Any info on this hotel would be great.
Thanks
Marilyn

Old Jan 14th, 2003, 11:13 AM
xxx

Lots of comments if you search this forum. Type "jury" in the Text Search box and highlight Washington DC in the Subject Search list.

Old Jan 14th, 2003, 11:18 AM
joebob

I didn't stay there but I did take a look at it, I wondered about it when I got a good rate on expedia. It looked very nice, nicer than the other hotels in the are (hilton embassy row, barcelo,...) I stay at the hilton embassy row because they have great crab cakes and because of the proximity to the great restaurants of dupont circle (obelisk, chipotle, etrusco (saw bill clinton, and cast of west wing there), the brick oven pizza place (forgot name) and various others.

Old Jan 15th, 2003, 10:20 AM
Kristin

I think Jurys is a great bargain in Dupont. I have had my parents and a big group of colleagues stay there, and everyone found it to be very nice. The rooms are stylish and comfortable, the location is perfect, and the restaurant is good for brunch. The rates can be unbelievable - we reserved rooms for $69 a couple weeks ago.

Old Jan 15th, 2003, 10:28 AM
Brad

The Jury's Hotel in Dupont Circle is a great hotel in the perfect location. If you get a good deal here definately take it.

Old Jan 17th, 2003, 08:08 AM
Marilyn

Hi, Thanksj for you messages. We are staying there this weekend.

Old Jan 24th, 2003, 10:37 AM
Ashley

Hi, I am also thinking of staying at the Jury Washington the last weekend in March. Any advice on how to get the lowest rate possible? The lowest rates I am finding are around $100/night. Thanks, any help is appreciated.