Hyatt Grand Champions

Apr 9th, 2002, 05:42 PM
Ken

Hyatt Grand Champions

Located in Indian Wells - has anyone been there or heard anything about it?

Apr 10th, 2002, 08:25 AM
Suzie

We stayed next door at the Esmeralda and thought the Hyatt looked very nice whenever we passed by. We enjoyed staying in Indian Wells. Ate at Le St Germain and had a great meal. Other meal we drove into Palm Springs to Al Dente. I know some people don't like to drive that much but I though thte drive was fine.

Thought I'd post something to get you back to the top! Hope some one can give you more info.

Apr 10th, 2002, 10:30 AM
Tom

While it's been quite a few years since my last stay, I was always very pleased with this hotel. Nice large rooms and a good pool area. I can't see where you'd go wrong with this facility.

Apr 10th, 2002, 03:18 PM
Ani

Although it was several years ago I stayed there with 2 friends and it was FAB!

Jul 8th, 2002, 01:15 AM
gg

Have stayed there 3 or 4 times with kids. It has 4 big pools right next to each other with lots of chairs,umbrellas and cabanas as well as one large jacuzzi. Also a kids pool with a slide ( and baby wading pool next to that ) which kids love. Also they have a lifeguard on top and bottom of the slide to keep rowdiness from becoming a factor. Very relaxing hotel with large rooms. Our only complaint is that the mattresses are kind of hard.

Search this Thread