Group dinner in Las Vegas

Aug 30th, 2006, 06:05 AM
Original Poster

Group dinner in Las Vegas

I am looking for a restaurant with a private dining room for about 40-50 people in Las Vegas. This is a business dinner. I am looking for an upscale restaurant that is not outrageously expensive. Thanks for your suggestions.
Aug 30th, 2006, 06:19 AM

Can we assume you want this on or near the Strip ?

I am part of a group that holds dinners in Vegas and we always get a banquet room in a hotel. We have found that Strip area restaurants just will not be able to accommodate that large a group as they do not have that type of facilities. We have had dinners in places like the Mirage (very good buffet setup but it was not cheap per person) and also at Wynn's - agan very nice setup but a wee bit pricey.

You might contact the Catering/Banquet offices at the major hotels and see what they can give you in the way of a quote. They are always willing to work with you and customize a menu to your groups needs.
Aug 30th, 2006, 07:08 AM

I forgot to add that our group is between 40-50 people as well.
Aug 30th, 2006, 10:18 AM

Pinot Brasserie @ Venetian. They have 2 private rooms, I think. I held an event in the one on the left as soon as you enter with ~45 guests.
Sep 1st, 2006, 06:31 AM

The Grill Room in Commander's Palace has a capacity of 50 and the food/service are without doubt just fantastic. For additional information contact Adam Bernhardt Special Events and Party Planning.
Direct Line: 702-892-7102
Fax Line: 702-892-0052
[email protected]