flight from Santa Fe to Palm Springs

Nov 3rd, 2004, 03:16 PM
Original Poster

flight from Santa Fe to Palm Springs

would like to fly from Washingto DC to Santa Fe for a few days and then on to Palm Springs to round out the week (end of March).I assume it is too far to drive. Any help with this flight itinerary?
Nov 3rd, 2004, 03:30 PM

I think you would have to book a roundtrip ticket from Washington DC to Santa Fe, return flight from Palm Springs to Washington DC.

Then you'd need to book a one way ticket from Santa Fe to Palm Springs...or much cheaper might be Albuquerque to Ontario Ca. (Probably Ontario to DC would be cheaper than Palm Springs to DC, too. You'd have a one hour drive to Palm Springs from Ontario Airport and would need to rent a car)
Nov 3rd, 2004, 03:31 PM

Sale fares for late march probably don't pop up til late december.
Nov 3rd, 2004, 03:51 PM

Actually the fare is decent right now, around $400 for the whole itinerary at delta.com

Click on their "more options" then you can book a multi-segment flight. Might have to fly out of Baltimore for the best deals. Airport codes to plug in are
ABQ and PSP for Albuquerque & P springs. Ontario might save 50 bucks but not really worth the hassle.
Nov 4th, 2004, 08:44 AM

do check out southwest for this == although it may be albuquerque instead of santa fe.
Dec 6th, 2004, 08:15 PM

Sounds like ABQ-PHX-PSP or a Southwest flight ABQ-ONT then drive to PS.
Dec 7th, 2004, 05:40 AM
LT

deb:

Last month, I took a trip from BWI-ONT-TUS-BWI, and the total was $430 on UA. Agree with tracys -- look at the different airline websites, and click on "more options," etc. link, and try pricing your itinerary that way.

BTW, the similar routing on WN would have been over $600 . . . guess they're kind of like Wal-Mart . . . they don't aleways have the lowest prices.

Have fun in PS! I love it there!