Reload this Page >

Day rate /Hyatt Kauai

Search

Day rate /Hyatt Kauai

Search this Thread

Old Jun 25th, 2002, 05:40 AM
Helen

Day rate /Hyatt Kauai

Has anyone heard of getting a day rate at Hyatt in Kauai to use the Pool?Seems I saw a post about this awhile back Please advise.

Old Jun 25th, 2002, 05:42 AM
xxx

Give them a call and ask.

Old Jun 25th, 2002, 07:43 AM
Suzie

When we were there in Sept we called about it and they quoted us 1/2 of the rack rate. I found this interesting since they were very empty at that time and could have used the poolside business. It was too much just to use their pool.

Old Jun 25th, 2002, 07:48 AM
xxx

In my experience it is always too much when a hotel wants to rent out pool space to people not staying at the hotel. Also if you are on the outside you have know way of knowing if a convention is in the hotel. I am there in August and rooms completely booked out in March, tells me I will be there with a convention there. This won't make a difference for one night but I think it will pack in the pool. I would not want to pay $150 for the day for a packed pool

Old Jun 25th, 2002, 08:49 AM
Iza

I heard that their day rate is 50% of the regular room rate. For that you get to use the pools and get a room for a few hours during the day.

Old Jun 25th, 2002, 04:46 PM
crys

Check out using the spa there. You might get use of the pool with a spa service.