Crowne Plaza Hotel New York

Old May 21st, 2002, 02:22 PM
Geraldine

Crowne Plaza Hotel New York

Have you ever stayed at this hotel and would you recommend it for seeing the sights in New York. We are thinking of going next March for a 5 day trip. Thanks for any help given

Old May 21st, 2002, 04:42 PM
rqf

The hotel is on Broadway and 48th Street. This is the heart of Times Square and the theater district. Excellent transportation in the area that will you to almost all places you might want to visit. This is a very busy area day and night. Also plenty of restaurants.

Old May 22nd, 2002, 07:36 AM
garyt

Geraldine - Make sure you specify the Crowne Plaza on Broadway when making your reservation... there is another CP on Manhattan near the United Nations and there can be confusion when booking... it happened to me and we were lucky enough to catch the error in time to avoid a potentially bad situation...

Old May 23rd, 2002, 06:39 AM
barb

Stayed here last year. Great location, small but clean and nicely appointed rooms. We stayed using priority club points and were very satisfied.

Old May 23rd, 2002, 07:45 AM
kendra

Very good spot for sight seeing. I was only in a cab once and i was there for 5 days and saw all the major attractions! Very nice service also!