Reload this Page >

Condo Rental recommendations in Siesta Key area @ Easter

Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 31st, 2002, 10:05 AM
Jimmy

Can anyone please recommend how to find a good two-bedroom ocean front condo rental for a week at Easter. I'm interested in the Siesta Key, Longboat Key vicinity. Thanks!

Old Jan 4th, 2003, 10:52 AM
Donna

ttt

Old Jan 4th, 2003, 01:47 PM
x

Try vrbo.com. (vacations rentals by owners) Good luck.

Old Jan 5th, 2003, 04:11 AM
Sherry

Jimmy,
Easter may be tough, tends to book a year in advance, but that being said, this years rentals are down in Siesta Key so you may find one still available. I would suggest you check out the websites of the local community and have a look at some of the website links they provide. I wolud suggest calling the condo places directly. If going to Siesta Key, make sure you are getting on the ocean side, NOT the bay side, or you will find yourself walking across the road. Good luck.

Old Jan 5th, 2003, 06:09 PM
liz

Try House of the Sun on Siesta Key - a building of privately-owned condos.

http://www.house-of-the-sun.com/

Old Jan 24th, 2003, 02:56 PM
Leigh

I too have been searching for such a place. Fisherman's Cove has a lovely spot right on the beach(no pets). I am looking for a 2 bed on Turtle Beach, ground floor that will accept one very small dog. Any suggestions?

Old Jan 26th, 2003, 10:16 AM
Sherry

Leigh,
First, If I was renting on Siesta Key I would choose Crescent Beach over Turtle Beach. Namely, for the beach, it is much nicer on Crescent, but also the traffic getting anywhere from the south end of the key especially (lots of large highrise condos at that end) can be terrible in season.
I cant help you out regarding the dog issue, although I hope you are aware that dogs are not allowed on the beach anymore. My suggestion: contact a local rental agent who can tell you which associations accept pets. I know some do, as I see dogs when we are there. Hope this helps.

Old Jan 26th, 2003, 10:35 AM
mae

Try the following website: http://www.siestagetaways.com/
they have beachfront rentals in the area. If the person with the small dog finds accomodations can you post to let me know where?