Reload this Page >

Clearwater Beach appt/motels

Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 29th, 2002, 05:51 AM
kayde

6 adults(18-47) going to Clearwater in Aug, need suggestions on where to stay, would like 2-3 bedrooms...is St Pete better then Clearwater, this is my 2nd post., no replies to 1st one, please help

Old Apr 29th, 2002, 07:13 AM
kris

Clearwater beach is a little more "busy" than St. Pete beach, but both are really nice. Adam's Mark Hotel in Clearwater Beach is in a great location, and maybe they'll have specials for multiple rooms. Also, even if you pick one place over the other, it doesn't mean you're stuck in that place. There is a beach trolley that goes between Clearwater beach and St. Pete beach, making numerous stops in between, so you can try them both out while you're there. It's a fun way to get around and see the beaches.

Old Apr 29th, 2002, 07:26 AM
kayde

Thanks for the input really love this message board

Old Apr 29th, 2002, 07:34 AM
cd

Hi Kayde
I did not answer your first post because I know nothing about condo's. I can recommend the Sheraton in Clearwater Beach. Great hotel with a huge, huge beach. The hotel sets up nets and you can play volleyball and badmitten (don't know if you have to bring your own or not) and they set up chairs and unbellas by the shoreline. The tolley stops at the front door to go to St Pete but there are numerous little marinas, etc. to stop along the way.

Old Apr 29th, 2002, 05:13 PM
Postal

The sand is much nicer in Clearwater Beach than St. Pete Beach. And the Adams Mark looks like a great place but has little beach as it's on the turn into the bay between CB and Sand Key.

Old Apr 29th, 2002, 06:08 PM
Susan

I really liked Clearwater Beach when vacationing there so went back and stayed once more, my family stayed at the Adams Mark the first time and liked it and on the 2nd time they were booked and I can't remember the name of the hotel we stayed at (sorry) but it was about 7 are 8 down from Adams Mark and it was also nice. I do not know of any with multiple bedrooms in the area not to say that there are not any though. Hope you have a lovely time. We have stayed many places in Florida and out of them all we loved Captiva Island at the Plantation Resorts so if you ever go back look them up for a real nice time it is however a rather good ways down but also off of the West Coast Side.