Checking in Early at the Flamingo

Jul 13th, 2018, 03:43 PM
Original Poster

Checking in Early at the Flamingo

My husband and I are flying very early to Vegas tomorrow for our nephew's wedding. This will be our first trip to LV.
We are staying at the Flamingo, and I'm trying to figure out the best way to be able to check in as early as possible. Hopefully 10 am isn't a pipe dream. I read that the self check-in kiosks are a possibility, but not sure how that works if you're trying to check-in so early. Would I be better off trying standing in line and checking in the old-fashioned way? It's my understanding that the hotel clerk has the discretion to charge a fee for early check-in.

Since I've never stayed at the Flamingo before, I'm not super concerned about what floor we're on or that sort of thing. My main concern is that we get a hotel room where we can put our stuff down, maybe take a nap, and get ready for a 5 pm Wedding.

Thanks in advance!
Jul 13th, 2018, 04:22 PM

>>and I'm trying to figure out the best way to be able to check in as early as possible. Hopefully 10 am isn't a pipe dream. I read that the self check-in kiosks are a possibility, but not sure how that works if you're trying to check-in so early. Would I be better off trying standing in line and checking in the old-fashioned way? It's my understanding that the hotel clerk has the discretion to charge a fee for early check-in.<<

Early check in costs $30+ - and that is only if rooms are available. 10AM would be pretty unusual since check out isn't usually until noon and unless people have early flights out they usually wait as long as possible. I'd probably just leave my bags with the Bell captain and use the kiosks later (I haven't stayed at a Caesar's property since the self serve kiosks were introduced but have heard they are pretty easy)

Search this Thread