Reload this Page >

Cap - check in and departure

Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 4th, 2002, 12:32 PM
ClearBlue

What time is Cap's check in and departure times?

Old Dec 5th, 2002, 05:01 AM
penny

Clear Blue, if you are so concerned I would call the hotel and inquire exactly how they handle late dsparture.<BR>You can hang out on the beach, Georges etc. I have not done it at CJ, but at a few other hotels. You check out of your room, luggage is taken to a changing area, shower etc. is provided. No big deal. I answered your question on caribbean on line, the check out time is 12 noon, and check in is 3 pm. This is fair, pretty standard, and this is the exact time at CJ. How would you feel if you could not get into your room by 3 pm because the prior guests had late check out. This hotel has a high occupancy rate!

Old Dec 5th, 2002, 05:20 AM
fyi

Most hotels will accomodate late checkout requests if possible.

Old Dec 5th, 2002, 05:26 AM
fyi too

But not in the room!

Old Dec 5th, 2002, 08:09 AM
penny

I just reread my post! There might be some flexiblity, about check out, you will not know until the departure day. The day we left the hotel had 34 check-ins! Just ask and take what comes! No guarantees, a little leway is always possible!

Old Dec 5th, 2002, 08:19 AM
fyi

A late checkout means staying in the room past checkout time to change for departure. Otherwise there are complimentary changing rooms available at many resorts and they will store your luggage for you until you depart.

Old Dec 6th, 2002, 05:13 AM
mandy

We were at CJ last year, our pick-up from the hotel was 5pm, we had to be out of the room by 12midday, as we couldn't have a late checkout, despite requesting this many times during our stay. We were told by reception that there aren't any showering/changing facilities, so we had to make sure we were showered etc and out of the room by midday and then hang around for 5 hours!! Not ideal, in my opinion!