Caesars Palace Rooms

Old Jul 9th, 2002, 03:39 PM
jo

Caesars Palace Rooms

Hi there. I will be staying at Caesar's in July - any advice on what tower/ rooms to request? I have read the Palace tower is the best - is this true? I'll likely be tipping the check in person as well.

Old Jul 9th, 2002, 03:48 PM
mary kay

Don't know specifically about Caesar's Palace rooms, but does tipping the check-in person really help get a better room? I've never witnessed anyone doing it. In the many times I've been to Vegas I've noticed a lot of hemming and hawing at checkin; perhaps the hotel staff are "stalling" for a tip?

Old Jul 9th, 2002, 04:49 PM
CWilliam

Jo - I stayed at Caesars last month. I booked the cheapest room possible but when I checked in (at 1am), and without asking, I was upgraded. I'm guessing they were sold out of the basic rooms. They put me in the Palace tower in a petite suite. It was massive, had 2 bathrooms and a 2-headed all-glass and marble shower. It was quite nice. I think the Palace tower is the newest. I had a view of the beautiful pool area and of Bellagio. If they don't upgrade you for free you might want to ask what the cost difference is, it might be worth it. Wherever you end up, ask if they can at least get you a Bellagio-view room, it's nice to be able to see the water show from your room. Good luck.

Old Jul 9th, 2002, 10:29 PM
Rhonda

Last time we stayed in Caesar's (palace Tower rooms) it was pretty dusty. Hair (yuk) was left in the tub. Of course I called housekeeping and had them take care of it. They chose to move us to another room instead. We'd stay there again if only for the beautiful pool area.

Old Jul 9th, 2002, 10:38 PM
caesars

ask for the new rooms in the tower. since they added the palace tower fairly recently, those rooms should be quite a bit better than the older rooms.

Old Jul 10th, 2002, 08:20 PM
Kevin

But they won't upgrade you 'for free' unless the hotel is really slow. They charge for the upgrade to new tower.