Caesar's Tower rooms

Old Oct 26th, 2004, 04:29 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Caesar's Tower rooms

My husband has a meeting at Caesars Palace next week and our favorite--the Bellagio,was booked so we are staying in the tower at CP. Any hints-such as to best views or floors to try to get? Also, has anyone been to Mesa Grill? By the way, I was shopping yesterday and bought a pair of green suede gloves that are almost the same shade as the new header. Must be some sort of hypnosis going on because I have never owned anything in that shade in my whole (long) life!!
Old Oct 26th, 2004, 05:03 PM

We stayed in the Palace Tower on our last visit in June. We got upgraded to a Petite Suite, which has the his-n-her bathrooms and a refrigerator. We got a room with a stunning view of the Bellagio fountains and the strip, too!
Old Oct 27th, 2004, 05:47 AM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
There are quite a few "towers" at Caesars Palace - Roman, Centurian, Forum and Palace. I'm not sure which one you are referring to but the Palace Tower is the best of all the towers. The rooms are all pretty nice and large but the even numbered rooms are a little larger than the odd numbered rooms. Also, as Christie indicated the Petit Suites are very nice. However, with the contruction of yet another Tower, the view of the Bellagio fountains from the Palace Tower is now effectively blocked.
Old Oct 27th, 2004, 02:31 PM

NO, it's not. When we were there just 4 months ago, the construction had been "topped out" and we could see the fountains just fine!
Old Oct 27th, 2004, 04:54 PM
Original Poster

We are staying at the Palace tower and glad to hear view isn't blocked..do you think any part of Las Vegas has "smart growth"?