best day spa columbia, sc

Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 17th, 2008, 10:09 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looking to give my sister a day at the spa for her college graduation gift. She lives in Columbia, SC. Any recommendations? Websites would be great.
Old Mar 17th, 2008, 10:58 AM

I'm afraid I really can't give any recommendations for Columbia... however, if you want to splurge and give her a spa day/night on the town in Charlotte, there is Georgetown Day Spa in Plaza-Midwood which I enjoy and I've also heard good things about Oasis in Elizabeth. Another thought, is the AVEDA institute in Charlotte- on South Blvd- although it is students, they offer the full spa treatment at half the price (if not less than that)... then you could add a hotel room for the night... just some thoughts...
Old Mar 17th, 2008, 12:38 PM

I haven't been to any of the downtown ones, but I have heard good things about Logan Raye in the Vista (loganraye.com), Shandon Day Spa & Salon, close also wouldn't be too far from campus (USC). Urban Nirvana (urbannirvana.com) is supposed to be very good - that is in the Forest acres area. I've given a couple of gift certificates for that particular spa. I have been several times to Elante Day Spa (elantedayspa.com) which is off of Hwy 378 in Lexington, SC. It was very nice, however, it is ~ 15 minutes from downtown Columbia.
Old Mar 18th, 2008, 05:10 AM
Original Poster

Thank you! I will check them all out.
Old Mar 31st, 2008, 06:46 PM

Logan Raye in the Vista is very good. My DIL gets a gift certificate from me for Logan Raye every year for her birthday and the massage, facial and haircut package comes with a light lunch. She just loves it.