Best Crab Legs Bellagio or Paris?

Oct 30th, 2008, 02:09 PM
Original Poster

Best Crab Legs Bellagio or Paris?

We will be in Las Vegas in December and would like to have a great meal of hot crab legs. Not huge Buffet fans but Bellagio and Paris has had some pretty good reviews for their seafood so are thinking of going there. Any other ideas on where we could go? We will be renting a car so off strip is OK. Not interested in the Rio.
Oct 30th, 2008, 02:15 PM

The king crab at the Paris is chilled. I've only had the breakfast and lunch at the Bellagio so I can't comment on the crab. I thought the food at the Bellagio was slightly better than the Paris.

Unless you are looking for quantity instead of quality, go somewhere else.
Oct 30th, 2008, 02:35 PM

The best Crab I have ever ate anywhere is at Shaws Crab House in Caesars Palace. Don't expect it to be cheap.

I believe they also have a location in Chicago.

It has Prime Steak & a great wine list as well - plan to drop some serious dough!
Oct 30th, 2008, 02:36 PM

I just realized you requested "hot" crab legs - Shaw's serves them chilled but already cracked. I'm not sure if they serve any "hot" crab legs
Oct 30th, 2008, 04:26 PM
Original Poster

Are there any buffets that serve hot crab legs? If they are on the buffets cold, do they serve hot butter to dip?
Oct 30th, 2008, 06:17 PM

Paris Buffet is COLD crab legs with no hot butter on the side. I don't know if you could request it from a server, but I suspect you could.
Nov 1st, 2008, 12:22 PM

We've really enjoyed the seafood buffet at the Rio, located near "the party in the sky" area. They offer nearly every seafood you can think of on the buffet - and will prepare your dish to your liking, if that's what you prefer.
I'd think they'd have infor on their website.
Nov 1st, 2008, 02:16 PM

The seafood buffett at the Bellagio has always been amazing! I am NOT a buffet girl but I would never miss an opportunity to go there just for this meal!
Nov 1st, 2008, 05:50 PM

Rio has hot snow crab clusters - crab legs.

It depends on which type of crab legs you are seeking.

Many places have the King Crab as cold.

I have been to Rio - the seafood selection is endless and they do have hot snow crab clusters. Sky in the show is cool. I think you can even pay to be in it!

<)
Nov 3rd, 2008, 11:58 AM

I've eaten at both buffets and the Bellagio crab legs were definitely higher quality than the ones at Paris.