Search

Bellagio

Search this Thread

Old Apr 30th, 2002, 10:32 AM
Roe

Bellagio

Hi, Which floor should I suggest when making room res.....Which floors have the best view ( lakeview)

Old Apr 30th, 2002, 10:40 AM
ryan

If you are in the high teens or 20's that should give a nice view of the fountain shows.

BTW, the best location to watch a show is the small outdoor seating area next to the Prime Steakhouse.

Old Apr 30th, 2002, 10:51 AM
Frank

Try to get something in the center of the hotel between the 10th and 15th floor.

Old Apr 30th, 2002, 06:51 PM
Vic

They aren't going to honor a request for a specific floor unless you 1) ask at the time of check-in AND 2) they're not even close to being sold out.
Best views of the strip are the highest ones. Best fountain views are below 15th floor (from high above they lose some of their appeal because you can't appreciate their height).

Old Apr 30th, 2002, 07:31 PM
gamblin

We were on the 27th floor -lake view and it was a pretty damn good view.Of the lake and the Eiffel Tower and the strip.I think the higher the better, ask for anything in the 20's,there are 28 floors.

Old Apr 30th, 2002, 07:46 PM
Vic

Bellagio has 36 floors.
The fountains don't reach anywhere near the upper floors, so when you look DOWN on the fountains they're not as impressive as when you look across or up at them.
I've had rooms from 31st floor down to 9th floor.
The strip view and vistas are definitely better from the top floors though.

Old Apr 30th, 2002, 07:59 PM
xxx

What the hell are all you people doing standing in your hotel rooms looking at views instead of being out in Las Vegas enjoying the place? I'd much rather watch the fountains from the bar downstairs and lakeside at Bellagio, than standing at my hotel window looking out!

Old Apr 30th, 2002, 08:52 PM
Jack

If you go to Las Vegas regularly there's no sense of urgency to be running around and doing things every minute you're there.
The strip views, especially at dusk, from the upper floors of Bellagio or the Four Seasons are some of the most spectacular hotel views in the world.
Furthermore, the suites at those hotels are so nice and inviting it's actually nice to spend some time in the room, regardless of all the other things available outside the door.
I don't have a TV at home that rises out of the floor at the push of a button, or a huge steam shower, or room service which serves very good quality food. Nice to enjoy it when I'm in LV though.

Old May 1st, 2002, 04:33 AM
tom

well said, Jack.

Old May 1st, 2002, 04:52 AM
gamblin

When I stayed on the 27th floor,how come the elevator went up to only the 28th?
The guest room floors start at 4th.

Old May 1st, 2002, 04:55 AM
Scarlett

Hi,
We were at the Bellagio in March and stayed on a high floor.The Eiffel Tower was just outside our room also.
What an amazing view! The fountains were just as pretty from above,at night,as in the day.
I thought that the next time we go there,the rooms by the pool that have their own cabanas would be nice.Has anyone stayed there?

Old May 1st, 2002, 10:12 AM
todd

I would like to know also.thanx.todd

Old May 1st, 2002, 12:10 PM
Vic

Bellagio secrets:
If you book a suite, you enter via a different set of elevators which bypasses all the lower floors. (Thus less waiting around).
The suite floors start at 29 and go through 36.

I shouldn't give this one away but, there is an entirely different set of elevators to the suite floors which has its own side entrance and lounge waiting area. There is virtually never anyone there so the trip up to your room is extremely efficient.
Bellagio was a really well planned hotel. They missed very little.

Lots of small things most people don't notice, but Bellagio seems even more impressive when you look beneath the surface, beyond the obvious.

Old May 1st, 2002, 07:01 PM
xxx

You missed my point, Jack. There's nothing wrong with spending time in your luxury room, enjoying and using the facilities. But I'm trying to figure out why somebody stands at their window for hours looking out, or pulls up a chair just to watch the view. Is that really a form of entertainment for some people?

Old May 2nd, 2002, 12:11 AM
Steve

So, "xxx," you really don't understand the VALUE of a fantastic view in any hotel?!? (and not necessarily for HOURS on end as you stated)! Surely you jest! I suppose a person like YOU should just skip the Pacific Coast Highway in California or the Amalfi Coast in Italy. After all, I'm sure the beautiful vistas would only BORE you to death, no doubt!!

Old May 2nd, 2002, 04:34 AM
tom

XXX - I think everyone missed your point - me included. Who said they were spending hours standing in front of their windows?

Old May 2nd, 2002, 06:21 PM
Roe

Some of these posts are sooooo funny, thanks for the chuckle!!!

Old May 2nd, 2002, 06:42 PM
bellagio

ok girls, stop bickering!