Beaver Creek Restaurants

Search

Beaver Creek Restaurants

Search this Thread

Old Oct 6th, 2005, 10:50 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Beaver Creek Restaurants

I will be spending a week at Beaver Creek in mid ski season this year (2006). I am seeking recommendations for several top end restuarants to entertain friends and business associates. These guests will appreciate fine food, good wine, and excellent service. Any recommendations? Any tips on where we should NOT go?

rusty mautner

Old Oct 7th, 2005, 05:10 AM

Beano's Cabin and Zach's Cabin- both on the mountain- take snowcat to get there in the evening.

Allie's Cabin is also on the mountain like Beano's and Zach's but it is only open for group business (private rental of the facility).

I also suggest Grouse Mountain Grill, Splendido, Mirabelle's and the dining room at the Ritz Carlton.

You can check out Beaver Creek restaurants on BC's website- www.beavercreek.com. I haven't looked at it lately but the website had menus for some of the restaurants posted in previous seasons.
Old Oct 8th, 2005, 11:43 AM

ttt
Old Oct 8th, 2005, 06:40 PM

I second Grouse Mountain Grill and Splendido - but both can get noisy. we had great dinners at both but felt like we had to shout at Splendido. Asked the server about the noise level and he just said that they have to acommodate large parties with long tables after a few apres skiing drinks and it gets really loud. Beanos is a favorite of ours...plan $80/person at beanos for prix fixe but well worth it. Add wine and its a lot more! make reservations a few weeks in advance during ski season for all
Old Oct 9th, 2005, 11:38 AM

It seems as though this question was posted twice, and I responded to your other post.

Just wanted to "third" the recommendations for Splendido, Grouse Mtn, and Beano's. In my prior reply, I also recommended Mirabelle and a trip to Edwards for dinner at Sato (best sushi in the state, IMO).

Old Oct 11th, 2005, 02:38 PM

from a local here: I agree with previous post, Splendido is magnificent!
The "on mountain" restaurants(Beano's Allie's & Zach's cabin's) are such a great Colorado experience! Satos is my favorite for sushi too. Also, you are 10 minutes from Vail where you have addition top-notch choices: Sweet Basil, Larkspur, Wildflower, Terra Bistro, to name a few of my fav's. Enjoy!