Bartenders twirling bottles

Old Jun 24th, 2002, 11:00 PM
Mario

Bartenders twirling bottles

Hi,
I saw on the Travel channel of a Bar in a Vegas Hotel where the bartenders are like the bartenders from the movie "cocktails". I don't recall the Hotel it's located in. Can someone point in the right direction.
Thank You

Old Jun 24th, 2002, 11:28 PM
Lenleigh

I have seen a lot of Vegas shows on the Travel Channel also but I haven't seen a bar like that. Only thing I know that is similar to that is the Coyote Ugly bar(kind of like the movie) which is at New York, New York Hotel. It didn't look that impressing though from the door.

Old Jun 25th, 2002, 04:36 AM
kate

You want to go to the Voodoo Lounge at the Rio. Since Rio is not on the strip, you can either taxi or take the shuttle from the Ramada. I believe the shuttle runs every 1/2 hr--but check with the hotel first. Have fun!!!

Old Jun 25th, 2002, 05:52 AM
bjg

Also a bar at Harrahs features "acrobatic" bartenders. Don't remember the name of the bar but its the one outside.

Old Jun 25th, 2002, 05:55 AM
Marv

I saw it on the travel channel, too. The bar in Las Vegas is also called Coyote Ugly, but I don't know what hotel it's in.

Old Jun 25th, 2002, 06:51 AM
Frank

The Coyote Ugly bar is in the New York, New York Hotel. Their website is coyoteuglysaloon.com.

Old Jun 25th, 2002, 07:59 AM
tooold

While we were waiting in Treasure Island for Mystere, I noticed the bar directly across from Starbucks had bartenders who were twirling bottles. They were also having a karokee contest that night -- looked like a fun crowd.

Old Jun 25th, 2002, 11:50 AM
Joan

I saw the show on travel channel that David Cassidy hosted. They were at the Harrah's. I am going to Vegas For the first time this week and did make a note of it.

Old Jun 25th, 2002, 12:12 PM
Mario

Thank You Joan, That's the same show I saw. I'm heading to Vegas on Sunday for a four day trip. I wanted to go see these bartenders in person, and have a few cocktails while I'm at it.
Do you remember the name of the bar?

Old Jun 25th, 2002, 12:15 PM
just

And how much should you tip these bottle-twirling bartenders?

Old Jun 25th, 2002, 12:48 PM
abc

Harrahs, Carnival Court.

Old Jun 25th, 2002, 12:50 PM
annie

Mario:
Definitely the outside bar at Harrah's! They also had a live band which was pretty good. Even though it was 104 degrees. the place was kept cool and we had fun!