Reload this Page >

Aston Kaanapali Villa's

Search

Aston Kaanapali Villa's

Search this Thread

Old Nov 26th, 2002, 08:39 PM
Johnny

Aston Kaanapali Villa's

Has anyone stayed there recently? Postive/negative comments? Looking to stay there in May for my mother's birthday. She can drive so she can go to Lahiana, I just want to stay on the beach for the most part. Was there in '98 and it seemed fine. Traffic kind of sucked in the area but no worse than where I live in British Columbia. Any information would be appreciated

Old Dec 4th, 2002, 09:10 PM
Sarah

stayed there in may of 2000 and had no complaints. A very nice beach, staff were friendly and the rooms were fine.

Old Dec 5th, 2002, 04:05 AM
Chuck

Stayed in that area at a hotel that was actually a time share - great location.

Old Dec 5th, 2002, 06:54 AM
Nova

Kaanapali Villas is a very nice property. It is right next to the Royal Lahaina resort. It is on North Kaanapali Beach which is much quiter than the main part of Kaanapali Beach. But it is still a short walk to all the hustle and bustle and everything else that Kaanapali Beach has to offer. However, if you would rather be right in the middle of everything you are better off on the main (south) part of Kaanapali Beach

Old Dec 5th, 2002, 11:18 AM
Bill

Stayed there in June, 2001 and was very satisfied. We had a garden view studio, which, I understand are much nicer than the hotel rooms, which are in a central multi-story building, as opposed to the 2 story studios buildings. I wouldn't bother paying extra for ocean view, they really aren't that close to the beach. Great location, great beach, room was in good condition, friendly staff.