Reload this Page >

A'Apali Ocean Outlook??? Maui

Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 4th, 2002, 10:57 AM
Tally

Has anyone been to this place? Looks wonderful on the website, but can't find any travelor reviews of it. The cliffhouse looks really nice with private pool and jacuzzi,a deck overlooking a waterfall. I am curious though as to how far it is to the beach, and how nice the beach is. Thanks!

Old Nov 4th, 2002, 05:53 PM
Nova

This place is on the north Shore of Maui, on the Road to Hana. Is is not very close to any beaches. If you want beaches and sunshine, the North Shore is not the place to be.

Old Nov 5th, 2002, 07:36 AM
x

Nova,

How can it be on the north shore and on the road to Hana? Hana is the furthest south on Maui.

Old Nov 5th, 2002, 07:42 AM
Tally

Not close to a beach.....no way! Thanks Nova! (it does look so beautiful with that waterfall right there, too bad!)

Old Nov 5th, 2002, 02:08 PM
Nova

If you look at a map of Maui, the Road to Hana is indeed on the North shore of Maui. The road goes in an easterly direction to Hana which is on the East side of Maui.

Old Jan 14th, 2003, 08:19 PM
Nancy

I too want to know about this place. I don't care if I'm near the beach as I live Florida where there are no mountains or waterfalls. If someone knows anything about the place I'd love to hear from you

Thanks