latinamerica4less.com

Old May 5th, 2010, 08:50 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
latinamerica4less.com

I just returned from Machu Picchu and the Galapagos. Booked through latinamerica4less. Everyone agreed they were horrible with pre trip communication. Some of the group didn't get their info until one or two days prior to departure. The representative that was supposed to pick us up at the airport in Quito and transport us to the hotel never showed. We had to take a taxi at our expense. I found a note stuffed under my hotel door telling me what time to be in the lobby for my return to the airport. The man drove us to the airport and dropped us off at the door without our tickets, etc. My mother uses a cane (82 years young) and I was on crutches. Long story, I broke my ankle on this trip. I would not recommend latinamerica4less.
Old May 5th, 2010, 02:14 PM

THX for the info
Old May 27th, 2010, 05:32 PM

We have booked through LatinAmerica4less for our trip in November. We have had wonderful communication from them by phone & email. Our Itinerary is very comprehensive including the baggage weight allowances for all our flights. They were very flexible with the Itinerary we added extra days in various stopovers & they allowed us to book some of our Hotels ourselves as we were using Starwood points at some places. We have been provided with phone numbers of contacts incase of any problems. I certainly hope Rehabers experience was not the norm. I have read many positive reviews.
Rehaber I hope you got to enjoy your trip even with a broken ankle. We all look so much forward to our trips how disappointing for you to have such bad luck.
Old May 31st, 2010, 04:02 AM

Didn't realise there was LatinAmerica4less & latinamericaforless we have booked with www.latinamericaforless.com & it has the A rating.So my comments are about latinamericaforless.
Old Oct 19th, 2010, 09:57 AM

4less.com - 10/19/2010 - I had booked and paid for a trip to Panama, leaving this Friday. I just got a call today (Tuesday) saying the company is bankrupt. Not only did they not book my trip, they said they are not refunding my money. STAY AWAY