30-something female traveling solo to Argentina. (on a tour for half the time from BA to lake district to Chile). Can anyone recommend must-sees (be it a restaurant, place to see or shop) in BA and/or Bariloche? Thanks so much! I can't believe my flight day is almost here and I'm finally getting very excited as I've heard so many great things about Argentina on here and the exchange rate is incredible!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 CHARTER 1800~681:7208 Password Reset Contact CHARTER Tec*h Sup0rt LoL
- 2 शिकार TOSHIBA PRINTER 18OO:681 :72O8 CONTACTTOSHIBA Techh care
- 3 Visiting Bogota during layover at airport.
- 4 From Argentina to Antarctica: The Ultimate Expedition
- 5 Advise on first trip to South America
- 6 My trip report from Argentina
- 7 La Boca safety question
- 8 Visiting Iguazu Falls
- 9 Lodging Recommendations for Buenos Aires and Mendoza
- 10 Airport transportation
- 11 estancias
- 12 Nuqui Colombia
- 13 Santiago to Valparaiso
- 14 Advice on Peru Itninerary
- 15 9 days in Chile & Bolivia
- 16 Colombia-Brazil-Chile-Bolivia-Peru (Dec'17-Jan'18)
- 17 Bariloche or Villa La Angostura in Argentina Lake District
- 18 Torres del Paine from Punta Arenas
- 19 Hotels in San Pedro de Atacama?
- 20 Need Dinner recommendations for 12 Peru trip
- 21 US to Argentina Nov 28, passport expires March 7, 2018
- 22 Chile -Valparaiso to San Antonio Chile by car
- 23 Cusco Hotel Suggestions
- 24 Santiago/Valparaiso/Wine Region - January 2018
- 25 Chiloe in January - need input!
Going solo to Argentina this week? Can anyone suggest must-sees?