Argentinian Resource

Search

Argentinian Resource

Search this Thread

Old Aug 23rd, 2022, 01:22 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Argentinian Resource

We just returned from our 2nd trip to Argentina. Our first trip was in early 2020 to Buenos Aires and south. This year BA, Mendoza and the north. When planning the itineraries I worked closely with Isabel at Buenos Aires Tours - at [email protected]. She is a terrific resource, extremely responsive and she knows Argentina. I would highly recommend working with her as you plan a trip to Argentina. And I am happy to respond to questions about our trip.
Old Sep 30th, 2022, 05:39 AM

which places do you like the most in Argentina? What excursions have you done?
Old Sep 30th, 2022, 05:49 AM
Original Poster

We did multiple excursions in Argentina. It is truly one of my favorite countries. We did excursions in Patagonia while staying near El Calafate - we did excursions in the lake area near Bariloche - we did wine tastings in Mendoza and the Ucco Valley….we toured for Cafayate / Salta area (might be my favorite) and we stayed at Iguazu Falls. We have had 2 terrific trips to Argentina. We worked closely with Isabel at Buenos Aires tours. I believe her email address is in my original posting….I highly, highly recommend working with her.
Old Oct 8th, 2022, 01:43 AM
mjs

I want to just echo your recommendations for
Old Oct 25th, 2022, 04:57 AM

Polo in Buenos Aires

For anyone travelling to Buenos Aires, I highly recommend the polo experiences of Argentina Polo Day!
They give the best service and polo classes for those curious about the sport. It was a great way to learn about the argentine people's culture and the asado was delicious!

Also, if you're staying in the city they give you a ride to and from your hotel, which I thought was a massive plus!