I wonder if any of you could help me. At the end of this month my boyfriend and I are going to Mexico for two weeks. The first week our home base will be Cuernavaca because my other half is going to take some Spanish classes. The second week our home based will be Cancun.
While he is attending his Spanish course, I want to visit Taxco and do day trips to Mexico City. I want to visit Teotihuacan but I don’t want to go by myself so I’m looking for a tour company that offers day trips to Taxco and Mexico City from Cuernavaca. I’m also open to the possibility to have a private guide.
Could any of you have done something like that? If so, could you please recommend a tour company? I’m fluent in Spanish but I don’t want to travel around Cuernavaca by myself. I have learned from previous trips that it’s very easy to make the wrong turn and end on the wrong part of town.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 HP Installation\set-up Conatct 1800:681:7208 Hp Printer Tec*h care
- 2 EPSON PRINTER 1800:681 :7208 installations CONTACT EPSON Techh care
- 3 Should we go to Los Cabos or Puerto Vallarta in July?
- 4 live from PV !
- 5 Next edition of "Fodor's Cancun & the Riviera Maya [...]
- 6 HAPPY THANKSGIVING
- 7 Tipping a driver in Tulum
- 8 Belize planning help-choosing your guides
- 9 playa del carmen what to do
- 10 Guadalajara quick break in March
- 11 Belize planning help
- 12 help with my itinerary
- 13 Quiet ocean view in Baja- rental
- 14 Costa Rica by car or by shuttle busses
- 15 San Jose to Manuel Antonio NP
- 16 Spanish language course in Mexico City
- 17 What to do for 7 days in Guanacaste, Costa Rica
- 18 Please help with seven day Belize itinerary with three children!
- 19 Cancun Terminal 4?
- 20 Costa Rica in Spring - Guanacaste Region
- 21 Book Today
- 22 Oaxaca City
- 23 Puerto Vallarta & Vicinity
- 24 San Luis Potosí, Mexico and area suggestions
- 25 Cabos to Todos Santos
Private tours/ tour guides from Cuernavaca to Taxco and Mexico city?