Where to go...Beaches of Mexico

Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 26th, 2010, 04:19 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My husband surprised me this morning telling me he was taking me on a long weekend getaway in February for our anniversary. He said he's telling me now b/c I'm a good planner and deal finder! He wants to take me to an all inclusive resort in Mexico. The problem is I don't know the first thing about any of this. A friend of mine used this forum and had great luck. So I'm trying the same. Can I get some advice on Adults only (not topless) all inclusive resorts in mexico. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated!
Old Oct 26th, 2010, 04:32 PM

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
Where are you coming from?

I ask because the Mayan Riviera is closer to mid-west and east coast U.S. (fly into Cancun, stay in Cancun or head down the coast to Playa del Carmen area). But from the west coast U.S. the west coast Mexico is closer (somewhere like Cabo San Lucas or Puerto Vallarta).

Everyone has their own favorites but I think the west coast tourist cities are more 'authentic' Mexican, but the beaches are nicer on the Caribbean side. You can find all-inclusive resorts both coasts, but more of them on the Caribbean side.
Old Oct 26th, 2010, 04:44 PM
Original Poster

Coming from Louisiana. Keep in mind this will be a long weekend (Wed-Sun) so we will probably just be bums! LOL! Not really interested in sight seeing.

THANKS
Old Oct 27th, 2010, 05:20 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Look into the Iberostar Paraiso Grand and Secrets Maroma. Both are adults only all inclusive luxury resorts. They are also not too far from the airport since you won't be there for a long vacation.
Old Oct 27th, 2010, 06:12 AM

There are many,many beautiful places on the Mayan Riviera. Go to locogringo.com for a good rundown of the area, with lots of accommodations, beach info, town info, etc.
Old Oct 27th, 2010, 10:21 AM

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
Definitely from your location and for such a short trip the Mayan Riviera is the place to be. There's lots of beachfront AI's there (I assume some that are adults only).