villa rental in Puerto Vallarta?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 22nd, 2003, 08:57 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Any recommendations for a villa rental in Puerto Vallarta? We've never been to the area, and are looking for a place for two couples, no kids. We'd like to be able to walk to a beach and nightlife.
Is there a particular area we should be looking in? Anyone stay anywhere they'd recommend?
Old Sep 22nd, 2003, 12:02 PM

I don't know what your budget but try villas de oro on the internet. If they are too expensive then try Puerto Vallarta.com they have a site for rentals. Good Luck
Old Sep 24th, 2003, 04:34 AM

We rented a lovely, brand new condo in the heart of old town for two weeks, last June. It is a 5 minute walk to the beach and there are dozens of restaurants in the area.
3 bdr/3ba fully equiped kitchen and all of the features you can imagine. Going back in Mid Nov. for 10 days, and we can't wait. It is our all-time favorite place to stay in PV. See it at www.villacopadeoro.com. Eme if you would like more info. (We have also used the services of the Villas de Oro folks. They have excellent properties in every price range.
Old Sep 24th, 2003, 05:09 AM

There's a bunch of houses and villas for rent here
http://vallartainfo.com/rent1.html
Old Sep 27th, 2003, 05:20 PM

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
As for which part of town you probably want to be in El Centro (downtown) or Zona Romantica (no one can seem to decide on a name for this neighborhood, it's called the Southside, "south of the river", Old Town).

I stay there frequently at hotels, and have rented apartments a few times, but nothing I'd call a "Villa" by any stretch, so can't help with those specifics.

But I *LOVE* that part of town (get a map and you'll see the layout of town around the Bay of Banderas... to the north is Nuevo Vallarta (new resorts), then the airport, The Marina, the Hotel Zone, downtown, cross the Rio Cuale (river), then the southside, as mentioned.

The fun and lively local beach on the southside is called Playa Los Muertos. You should have no problem finding a nice place for 4 people within easy walking distance. This also puts you in a great neighborhood for shops and restaurants.
Old Oct 10th, 2003, 02:42 PM

try www.pvpropertyrentals.com