Search

Rancho Banderas Villas

Search this Thread

Old Nov 1st, 2002, 09:22 PM
Janet

Rancho Banderas Villas

We're going to Punta Mita and staying at the Rancho Banderas Vacation Villas. We would appreciate any information you have about the resort and activites in the area. Thank you for your help.

Old Nov 3rd, 2002, 08:47 AM
bobbi

Janet<BR>I believe Rancho Banderas sits on Destilarderes beach just before Punta de Mita. While it is in a fairly isolated spot, it sits on (in my opinion) one of the best baches in the area. Destilarderes is sandy and flat with fabulous swimming! There is a little beach restaurant called the Dorado. We bused out from Bucerias last year. While the resort is not close to any towns, it is a short bus trip to either Punta de Mita and about 1/2 hour - 45 min from downtown PV. Easy to hop a bus (14 pesos I think)and go into town for the day! We looked at the resort when we were last there and thought how nice it would be to stay there. Peaceful and quiet with a lovely view of the bay. You will have a fabulous time. enjoy!

Old Dec 3rd, 2003, 07:05 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Looking for more on Rancho Banderas Villas. We're thinkging of going in June. Any info would be great! Is it good for kids? We have 6 and 9 yr olds.

THanks!
Old Jun 23rd, 2004, 04:45 AM

Any more info on Racho Banderas? We're thinking April for spring break and don't want to make a mistake with exchanges.
Old Jun 23rd, 2004, 04:54 PM

We have a timeshare in Aruba, and we just traded our week through Interval International. We are going to Rancho Banderas Vacation Villas April 23 to April 30 2005. My E-mail address is [email protected] I would be very interested in hearing from someone who has stayed there or is familiar with the area. Thanks.