question about Bosque del Cabo

Nov 11th, 2008, 03:47 PM
Original Poster

question about Bosque del Cabo

We are headed to Bosque del Cabo for the first time in January, so I figured I'd ask the Fodor's experts a couple of questions...
Do the Standard Cabinas have outlets for charging cameras, ipods etc? I know I can charge them at the office, but if I don't have the convenience of charging in my cabina I may leave some things at home.
Also, do they have towels we can take to the beach? Lastly, do they have things like lotion, shampoo and soaps provided in the standard cabinas? Thanks!
Nov 11th, 2008, 03:58 PM

Yes, they do have outlets in the standard cabinas. Yes, you can ask them for towels to take to the beach. They have an all purpose body wash, but not separate lotions, shampoos, soaps. You can buy those at the store in town or they often carry things like that in their small gift shop.

Have a great trip!
Nov 11th, 2008, 05:06 PM

hip, do you recall that there are a few more amenities in the way of shampoos, lotions, in the deluxe cabinas? Seems that I remember that, although we've only stayed in deluxe once.

In the standards, there is a large plastic bottle of soap for the outdoor shower, and can also be used at the sink indoors. I always take my own shampoos, and frequently don't use lotion in the more humid climates.
Nov 11th, 2008, 05:11 PM

Deluxe doesn't have any better goods than the standard. We just had a pump of soap for the outdoor shower. I agree with shillmac that you probably don't need lotion; we were pretty sweaty and sticky during the day. No problem charging batteries, etc. You will love it.
Nov 11th, 2008, 07:20 PM

I love the soap they use for some reason, the smell makes me think of CR. I always bring lotion, have yet to use it though! I don't recall any other toiletries in the deluxes either.
Nov 12th, 2008, 09:20 AM

Okay girls, I'll take your word for it! I could have sworn I made a mental note of more "stuff" like that the one time we stayed in Lapa. Little toiletries. . .but "perhaps not"! LOL
Nov 12th, 2008, 09:57 AM

shillmac, maybe you get special treatment after your 15th trip!
Nov 12th, 2008, 11:20 AM

I don't remember there being any more goodies in the deluxe either. I'll agree with no need for lotion!
Nov 12th, 2008, 01:44 PM

No, no, no---Tully has been there (BdC) more than I! No doubt I'm having a "senior" moment!
Nov 12th, 2008, 06:24 PM
Original Poster

Thanks everyone!
Nov 13th, 2008, 03:47 AM

You're welcome, cgreen. And welcome to the LA forum. There are a few of us who like to chit chat and get caught up in the smallest of details! LOL! But we are a friendly bunch.

Have a great time at BdC. I think January will be a great time to visit. It's a real spoiler, though--you'll want to go back!